Last update date: June 2019
The www.unkle.fr Site (the "Site") is published by Unkle, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 6,311.95 euros, whose registered office is located at 112, avenue de Paris - CS 60002 - 94306 Vincennes Cedex and registered in the Créteil Trade and Companies Register under number 840 606 453, email address: email@example.com, telephone number 07 66 30 10 93 (the « Company). »).
The Company respects the concerns of users and/or Internet users browsing the Site (the « Users ») regarding respect for privacy and the protection of their personal data (the Personal Data »).
In this respect, the Company undertakes to implement appropriate measures to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of Users' Personal Data, in accordance with legal requirements and in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended - and any law or regulation that may supplement or replace it - and European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (the « Applicable Regulation »).
This Policy supplements the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site accessible here: https://www.unkle.fr/gcuand applies to all Personal Data collected and processed during the User's visit to the Site. All capitalized terms not defined in this Policy have the meanings given to them in the Site's General Terms and Conditions of Use.
By browsing the Site, the User declares that he/she accepts the terms of this Policy. The Company may amend this Policy at any time and such amendments shall take effect from the date of publication of the updated Policy on the Site.
3. Personal Data Collected
The Company shall ensure that it collects and processes relevant, adequate, non-excessive and strictly necessary Personal Data to achieve the purposes that have been previously determined.
The Company thus processes the User's Personal Data, in particular during the following operations:
In this context, the Company may in particular collect and process the following Personal Data:
- When the User consults or browses the Site, in particular by using cookies in accordance with the legislation in force and Article 9 below;
- When the User creates a Personal Space on the Site;
- When the User pays for Warranty Services on the Site;
- When the User subscribes to newsletters and other commercial information of the Company;
- When the User applies for a job offer or submits an unsolicited application on the Site
- When the User contacts the Company, in particular via the contact form available on the Site.
When collecting Personal Data, the User will be informed that the collection of Personal Data is optional or mandatory.
- data for the creation of the User's Personal Space: data filled in by the User by filling in the form (first name, last name, email address, telephone number, professional situation and status, amount of salary, bonus and bonus, password and, if applicable: address of the property concerned by the Lease, amount of future rent, type of rental: alone / in couple / in shared accommodation, planned amount of the rent share in the case of multiple rental);
- data entered in the User's Personal Space: mandatory and/or optional documents required to study the file, such as: identity document, Kbis, last 3 pay slips, employment contract, last tax notice, savings, bonus, assistance and social benefits, property income, etc.
- transaction data: transaction details, payment method data. In this respect, it is specified that the data relating to the means of payment (credit card number, expiry date, authorisation number, security code) are collected directly by our service provider and that the Company does not have access to these data;
- application data: CV and cover letter;
- navigation data: data that the Company collects when the User navigates on the Site, such as the date, time of connection and/or navigation, browser type, browser language, IP address, location data and geolocation;
- any other data provided by the User, in particular via the contact form on the Site.
The Company may offer to provide the User with certain Personal Data for prospecting/marketing communication purposes. The User may explicitly and freely consent or not to the collection and processing of his Personal Data for these purposes by means of a checkbox.
The User undertakes to ensure that the Personal Data he communicates to the Company is up to date, accurate, complete and unambiguous.
4. Purposes of the collection
The Personal Data collected is intended for the Company's use. The Company undertakes to collect and process the User's Personal Data in a fair and lawful manner. As such, the processing operations carried out by the Company serve explicit, legitimate and determined purposes. The User's Personal Data are processed for the following purposes in particular:
- To manage the procedure for creating the User's Personal Space and managing the User's Personal Space. In this context, the legal basis for the processing operations is the execution of the contract between the Company and the User;
- To process transactions and payments. In this context, the legal basis for the processing operations is the execution of the contract between the Company and the User;
- To follow the User's application file submitted online on the Site. In this context, the legal basis for the processing operations is the legitimate interest of the Company, more specifically its interest in responding to requests for applications and in finding profiles adapted to the positions available within the Company.
- To analyse the User's browsing on the Site and improve its use, in accordance with Article 9 of this Policy. In this context, the legal basis for the processing is the Company's legitimate interest in constantly improving its Site and Services and in understanding the User's needs in order to meet his expectations;
- To manage the User's subscription to the Company's newsletters and sales prospecting messages. In this context, the processing operations are based on the legitimate interest of the Company, more specifically its economic interest in offering the User personalised offers, in better understanding his needs and in offering him appropriate Services;
- To answer the User's questions and complaints. In this context, the legal basis for the processing operations is either the execution of the contract if the request is linked to the contractual relationship between the Company and the User, or the legitimate interest of the Company, more specifically its economic interest in communicating clearly with the User and in understanding his needs and expectations.
5. Recipients of the Personal Data collected
The Company is responsible for processing the Personal Data collected.
The Company only communicates Users' Personal Data to authorized and determined recipients, in accordance with the provisions of the Applicable Regulations.
In particular, the Company may provide access to Users' Personal Data to companies in its group as well as to any third party service providers acting as subcontractors to perform services (including hosting, storage, analysis, data processing, database management, payment or computer maintenance services) relating to the Site and the Services offered by the Company. These third party service providers act only on instructions from the Company and will only have access to Users' Personal Data to carry out the purposes pursued at the time of collection of said Personal Data and will be bound by the same security and confidentiality obligations as the Company.
In addition, the User's Personal Data may be shared with third parties for the following reasons:
- in the context of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or part of the company's assets, of which the User acknowledges having been informed;
- in response to judicial or administrative proceedings of any kind or law enforcement measures requested by the competent authorities;
- to comply with legal obligations, to protect the rights and/or safety of an individual, to protect the rights and property of the Company, including the need to comply with this Policy, and to prevent fraud, security or technical problems.
Personal User Data collected by the Company is processed within the territory of the European Union (EU). However, for certain specific services, the Company may use subcontractors established outside the EU. Some Personal Data may then be disclosed to them for the strict purposes of their missions. In this case, in accordance with the regulations in force, the Company requires its subcontractors to provide the necessary guarantees to supervise and secure these transfers, by setting up adequate protection mechanisms, in particular by signing the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, available at the User's request.
If the User provides Personal Data to third parties, it is the User's responsibility to have informed them and to have obtained their consent to communicate them to the Company, in accordance with the Applicable Regulations.
The User hereby warrants that the Personal Data provided by him/her is true, complete and accurate, and undertakes to inform the Company of any changes thereto. Any loss or damage to the Site or the Company caused by the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
6. Retention of Personal Data
The Company retains the User's Personal Data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and processed. However, the Company may retain the User's Personal Data for a longer period of time to comply with legal obligations and in particular with applicable limitation periods.
In order to define an appropriate retention period for Personal Data, the Company uses the following criteria in particular:
- les Données Personnelles de l’Utilisateur relatives à son Espace Personnel, à ses paiements et à l’utilisation des Services sont conservées pour toute la durée de l’Espace Personnel / de la relation contractuelle puis en conformité avec les délais de prescription applicables (généralement cinq (5) ans) ;
- where the User has consented to receive commercial prospecting, the Company shall retain the User's Personal Data until the User expresses its wish to no longer receive communications or after a period of inactivity of three (3) years;
- when the User's Personal Data is collected in connection with requests/questions relating to the Site and the Company's Services, the Company retains such Personal Data for the time necessary to process such requests;
- candidate files are kept for two (2) years from the last contact with said candidates, unless the latter consent for a longer period of retention; beyond that, Personal Data are archived in accordance with the applicable limitation periods;
- when cookies or other tracers are placed on the User's terminal, they are stored in accordance with the legal obligations and recommendations issued by the authorities (i.e. thirteen (13) months in France for cookies and tracers not essential to the operation of the Site).
7. Rights of Users over their Personal Data
In accordance with the applicable legislation on personal data, the User has a:
- right of access : the User has the right to obtain (i) confirmation that Personal Data concerning him/her is or is not being processed and, when it is, to obtain (ii) access to said Personal Data and a copy thereof.
- right of rectification : the User has the right to obtain the rectification of the Personal Data concerning him/her which are inaccurate. He also has the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
- right to erase : in certain cases, the User has the right to obtain the erasure of his Personal Data. However, this right is not an absolute right and the Company may have legal or legitimate reasons to retain such Personal Data.
- right to limit processing : in certain cases, the User has the right to obtain a limitation on the processing of his Personal Data.
- right to portability : the User has the right to receive the Personal Data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to the Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine- readable format, and has the right to transmit this data to another controller without the Company hindering it. This right only applies when the processing of his Personal Data is based on his consent or on the performance of a contract and when such processing is carried out by means of automated processes.
- right of opposition : the User has the right to oppose at any time, for reasons relating to his particular situation, to the processing of Personal Data concerning him when such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Company. is based on the legitimate interest of the Company.
- right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority : the User has the right to contact the CNIL in order to file a complaint concerning the Company's personal data protection practices.
- right to give instructions regarding the use of the data after death : the User has the right to give the Company instructions regarding the use of his Personal Data after his death.
To exercise these rights, the User may connect to his Personal Space on which it is possible to directly access and modify some of his Personal Data, or send a request to the following address: : firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User may subscribe to the Company's newsletter and thus choose to be informed at regular intervals of the offers proposed by the Company. He has the possibility at any time to modify the information he wishes to receive or to unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose at the bottom of each of the newsletters. This link is also available on the Site in the Blog section.
9. Information about cookies
A cookie (or tracker) is a small text file that may be placed or stored on the User's device (computer, tablet or mobile device) while browsing the Site. The cookie allows the Site to recognize the User, recall his preferences, provide secure connections, during navigation and on subsequent access.
- recognize the User when connecting to the Site, to provide him/her with appropriate Services and navigation by customizing his/her user interface;
- establish statistics and determine the volumes of traffic on the Site in order to improve the relevance and user-friendliness of the Services that are offered;
- communicate information to other websites, media partners and social networks in order to offer you relevant promotional and advertising messages corresponding to your interests (third-party cookies).
9.1. The different types of cookies used
- Technical cookies : these cookies are used to navigate the Site and are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. Disabling them will cause difficulties in using the Site and will prevent access to certain features.
- Personalization, identification and authentication cookies : these cookies allow you to memorize preferences and choices in order to personalize the User's experience on the Site.
- Browsing analysis cookies : these cookies collect information on how Users use the Site (number of visits, number of pages viewed, visitor activity). These cookies also make it possible to identify and resolve problems with the functioning of the Site and to improve it.
- Advertising cookies : these cookies record information to send the User personalised advertisements adapted to his or her interests. They also help the Company to account for advertising space activity and measure audience. The Site does not manage data collected by social networks via buttons. The User should read the policy on the protection of personal data published by the social networks concerned in order to know how the data collected by them are processed and used as well as the possibilities of settings at his disposal to protect his privacy.
The User may disable cookies stored on his or her device at any time. To do this, simply select the appropriate settings in your browser. However, this deactivation will prevent access to certain features of the Site that allow the Company to customize the Services offered by the Company.
The User may configure his browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform him when a cookie is issued, its validity period and content, as well as allow him to refuse registration in his terminal, and delete his cookies.
9.3. Disabling cookies via the main browsers
- In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options".
- Then click on the "Confidentiality" tab
- Click on the "Advanced" button to display the window "Advanced privacy settings".
- Then check the box "Ignore automatic cookie management", then select "Reject" and save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
- In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools", then "Options
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- Set the "Retention rules" menu, click on "Use custom settings for history".
- Uncheck the box "accept third-party cookies" and save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
- In the menu, click on "Settings" then on "Show advanced settings".
- Select the "Privacy" tab and then the "Content settings" menu.
- Check the box "Block cookies and data from third party sites" and save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
- In the menu at the top of the page, click on "Safari", then "Preferences
- Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
- Uncheck the box "Accept cookies" and save your preferences.
For any request for information related to this Policy, please contact email@example.com.
© Unkle 2020 - All right reserved