The Site www.unkle.fr (the "Site") is published by Unkle, a société par actions simplifiée with a capital of 6,311.95 euros, whose registered office is located at 112, avenue de Paris - CS 60002 - 94306 Vincennes Cedex and registered with the Créteil Trade and Companies Register under number 840 606 453, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone number 01 87 66 77 94 (the "Company").
The Company respects the concerns of users and/or web surfers browsing the Site (the "Users") with regard to respect for privacy and the protection of their personal data (the "Personal Data").
As such, the Company undertakes to implement adequate measures to ensure the protection, confidentiality and security of Users' Personal Data, in accordance with legal requirements and in particular Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended - and any law or regulation that may supplement or replace it - and European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (the "Applicable Regulation").
2. Sphere of application
This Policy is in addition to the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site accessible here : https://www.unkle.fr/en/gcu and applies to all Personal Data collected and processed during the User's visit to the Site. All terms beginning with a capital letter that are not defined in this Policy have the meaning given to them in the General Conditions of Use of the Site.
By browsing the Site, the User declares that he/she accepts the terms of this Policy. The Company may amend this Policy at any time and such amendments shall take effect from the date of publication of the updated Policy on the Site.
3. Personal Data Collected
The Company ensures that it collects and processes Personal Data that is relevant, adequate, non-excessive and strictly necessary to achieve the purposes that have been previously determined.
The Company processes the User's Personal Data in this way, in particular during the following operations:
- When the User creates a Personal Space on the Site;
- When the User pays for Warranty Services on the Site;
- When the User subscribes to the Company's newsletters and other commercial information;
- When the User applies for a job offer or submits an unsolicited application on the Site;
- When the User contacts the Company, in particular via the contact form available on the Site.
In this context, the Company may in particular be required to collect and process the following Personal Data :
- data for the creation of the User's Personal Space: data filled in by the User by filling in the form (first name, surname, email address, telephone number, professional situation and status, amount of salary, bonuses and bonuses, password and, if applicable: address of the property concerned by the Lease, amount of the future rent, type of rental: alone / as a couple / in shared accommodation, expected amount of the share of rent in the case of multiple rentals) ;
- data entered in the User's Personal Space: obligatory and/or optional proofs necessary for the Study of the File, such as: identity document, Kbis, last 3 pay slips, employment contract, last tax notice, proofs of savings, bonuses, aid and social benefits, property income, etc.
- transaction data: transaction details, data relating to the means of payment. In this respect, it is specified that data relating to the means of payment (bank card number, expiry date, authorisation number, security code) are collected directly by our service provider and that the Company does not have access to this data. ;
- application data: CV and cover letter;
- browsing data: data that the Company collects when the User browses the Site, such as the date, time of connection and/or browsing, type of browser, browser language, IP address, location and geolocation data. ;
- any other data provided by the User, in particular via the contact form on the Site.
When Personal Data is collected, the User will be informed whether the collection of Personal Data is optional or compulsory.
The Company may offer the User to provide certain Personal Data for canvassing/marketing communication purposes. The User may explicitly and freely consent or not to the collection and processing of his Personal Data for these purposes by means of a checkbox.
The User undertakes to ensure that the Personal Data he communicates to the Company is up to date, accurate, complete and unequivocal.
4. Purposes of the collection
The Personal Data collected is intended for the use of the Company. The Company undertakes to collect and process the User's Personal Data in a fair and lawful manner. In this respect, the processing carried out by the Company fulfils explicit, legitimate and determined purposes. In particular, the User's Personal Data is processed for the following purposes:
- To manage the procedure for creating the User's Personal Area and managing the User's Personal Area. In this context, the legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the Company and the User. ;
- To process transactions and payments. In this context, the legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the Company and the User. ;
- To follow the User's application file submitted online on the Site. In this context, the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Company, more specifically its interest in responding to applications and in finding profiles suited to the positions available within the Company.
- To analyse the User's browsing on the Site and improve its use, in accordance with article 9 of this Policy. In this context, the legal basis for the processing is the Company's legitimate interest in constantly improving its Site and Services and in understanding the User's needs in order to meet his expectations. ;
- To manage the User's subscription to the Company's newsletters and commercial prospecting messages. In this context, the processing is based on the Company's legitimate interest, more specifically its economic interest in offering the User personalised offers, to better understand his needs and to offer him adapted Services. ;
- To answer questions and complaints from the User. In this context, the legal basis for processing is either the execution of the contract if the request is related to the contractual relationship between the Company and the User, or the legitimate interest of the Company, more specifically its economic interest in communicating clearly with the User and understanding his needs and expectations.
5. Recipients of the Personal Data collected
The Company is responsible for the processing of the Personal Data collected.
The Company only communicates Users' Personal Data to authorised and specified recipients, in accordance with the provisions of the Applicable Regulations.
In particular, the Company may grant access to the Personal Data of Users to companies in its group and to any third party service providers, acting as subcontractors, in order to perform services (in particular hosting, storage, analysis, data processing, database management, payment or computer maintenance services) relating to the Site and the Services offered by the Company. These third party service providers act only on the Company's instructions and will only have access to the Users' Personal Data to carry out the purposes pursued at the time of the collection of said Personal Data and will be bound by the same obligations of security and confidentiality as the Company.
In addition, if a file of rental payment incidents is set up, the Company may communicate the User's Personal Data in the event of a payment incident.
In addition, the User's Personal Data may be shared with third parties for the following purposes :
- in the context of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or part of the company's assets, of which the User acknowledges having been informed ;
- in response to judicial or administrative proceedings of any kind or to law enforcement measures requested by the competent authorities ;
- to comply with legal obligations, to protect the rights and/or safety of an individual, to protect the rights and property of the Company, including the need for compliance with this Policy, and to prevent fraud, security or technical problems.
The User's Personal Data collected by the Company is processed on the territory of the European Union (EU). However, for certain specific services, the Company may use subcontractors established outside the EU. Certain Personal Data may then be communicated to them for the strict purposes of their missions. In this case, in accordance with the regulations in force, the Company requires its subcontractors to provide the guarantees necessary to supervise and secure these transfers, by setting up adequate protection mechanisms, in particular by signing the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, which are available on request from the User.
If the User provides Personal Data from third parties, it is his or her responsibility to have informed them and to have obtained their consent in order to communicate them to the Company, in accordance with the Applicable Regulations.
The User hereby guarantees that the Personal Data provided by him/her is true, complete and accurate, and undertakes to inform the Company of any changes thereto. Any loss or damage caused to the Site or the Company as a result of the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
6. Retention of Personal Data
The Company retains the User's Personal Data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and processed. The Company may, however, retain the User's Personal Data for a longer period of time to comply with legal obligations and in particular the applicable limitation periods.
In order to define an adequate retention period for Personal Data, the Company uses in particular the following criteria:
- the User's Personal Data relating to his Personal Space, to his payments and to the use of the Services are kept for the entire duration of the Personal Space/contractual relationship and then in compliance with the applicable limitation periods (generally five (5) years) ;
- where the User has consented to receive commercial canvassing, the Company retains the User's Personal Data until the User expresses his/her wish to no longer receive communications or after a period of inactivity of three (3) years ;
- when the User's Personal Data is collected in the context of requests/questions relating to the Site and the Company's Services, the Company retains such Personal Data for the time necessary to process such requests/questions ;
- Candidates' files are kept for two (2) years from the last contact with the said candidates, unless the latter give their consent for a longer retention period; beyond that, Personal Data are archived in accordance with the applicable limitation periods.;
- when cookies or other tracers are deposited on the User's terminal, they are kept in compliance with legal obligations and recommendations issued by the authorities (i.e. thirteen (13) months in France for cookies and tracers that are not essential to the operation of the Site).
7. Users' Rights to their Personal Data
In accordance with the legislation applicable to personal data, the User has a:
- right of access: the User has the right to obtain (i) confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data relating to him/her are processed and, if so, to obtain (ii) access to and a copy of such Personal Data.
- right of rectification: l’Utilisateur a le droit d’obtenir la rectification des Données Personnelles le concernant qui sont inexactes. Il a également le droit d’obtenir que les Données Personnelles incomplètes soient complétées, y compris en fournissant une déclaration complémThe User has the right to obtain the rectification of any Personal Data concerning him/her that is inaccurate. He also has the right to obtain the completion of incomplete Personal Data, including by providing an additional declaration.entaire.
- right to erasure: in certain cases, the User has the right to obtain the deletion of his Personal Data. However, this right is not an absolute right and the Company may have legal or legitimate reasons to keep the said Personal Data.
- right to limitation of processing: in certain cases, the User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of his/her Personal Data.
- right to portability: the User has the right to receive the Personal Data concerning him/her that he/she has provided to the Company, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and he/she has the right to transmit such data to another controller without the Company's interference. This right only applies when the processing of his Personal Data is based on his consent or on the performance of a contract and when such processing is carried out by means of automated processes.
- right of opposition: The User has the right to oppose at any time, for reasons relating to his or her particular situation, the processing of Personal Data concerning him or her when such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Company. The Company may, however, invoke legitimate and compelling reasons requiring further processing. When its Personal Data is processed for canvassing purposes, the User has the right to oppose the processing of its Personal Data at any time.
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: The User has the right to contact the CNIL in order to lodge a complaint concerning the practices relating to the protection of the Company's Personal Data.
- right to pass on instructions concerning the use of data after death: The User has the right to give the Company instructions concerning the use of his Personal Data after his death.
The Data Protection Officer(Data Protection Officer), DPO, is Mr Charles-André Richard, who can be reached at the following email address email@example.com.
You have the right to ask the data controller for access to, correction or deletion of personal data, or for a limitation of the processing relating to the person concerned, or the right to object to the processing and the right to the portability of the data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise these rights, the User may connect to his Personal Space where it is possible to directly access and modify some of his Personal Data, to send us a letter to the Company's Head Office located at 112 avenue de Paris - 60002 - 94306 Vincennes Cedex or send a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User may subscribe to the Company's newsletter and thus choose to be informed at regular intervals of the offers proposed by the Company. He or she may at any time change the information he or she wishes to receive or unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided for this purpose located at the bottom of each newsletter. This link is also accessible on the Site in the Blog section.
9. Cookie information
A cookie (or tracer) is a small text file that may be placed or stored on the User's terminal (computer, tablet or mobile device) when browsing the Site. The cookie enables the Site to recognise the User, to recall his/her preferences, to provide secure connections, during navigation and during subsequent accesses.
- Recognise the User when he/she connects to the Site, in order to provide him/her with appropriate Services and browsing by customising his/her user interface ;
- establish statistics and determine the volumes of traffic on the Site in order to improve the relevance and user-friendliness of the Services that are offered ;
- communicate information to other websites, media partners and social networks in order to offer you relevant promotional and advertising messages corresponding to your interests (third party cookies).
9.1. The different types of cookies used
- Technical cookies: These cookies enable you to navigate on the Site and are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. Their deactivation will cause difficulties in the use of the Site and will prevent access to certain functionalities.
- Personalisation, identification and authentication cookies: these cookies make it possible to memorise preferences and choices in order to personalise the User's experience on the Site.
- Browsing analysis cookies: These cookies collect information on how Users use the Site (number of visits, number of pages viewed, visitor activity). These cookies also make it possible to identify and resolve problems with the functioning of the Site and to improve it.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies record information in order to send the User personalised advertising tailored to his or her centres of interest. They also help the Company to account for the activity of advertising spaces and to measure the audience. The Site does not manage the data collected by social networks via buttons. The User should read the personal data protection policy published by the social networks concerned in order to find out how the data collected by these networks is processed and used, as well as the possibilities of settings available to the User in order to protect his/her privacy.
9.2. Deleting cookies
The User may at any time deactivate the cookies stored on his terminal. To do so, he simply needs to select the appropriate settings in his browser. However, this deactivation will have the effect of preventing access to certain functionalities of the Site allowing the personalisation of the Services offered by the Company.
The User may configure his or her browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform him or her when a cookie is issued, its period of validity and content, as well as allow him or her to refuse its registration in his or her terminal, and delete his or her cookies periodically.
9.3. Deactivation of cookies via the main browsers
- From the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options".
- CThen click on the "Confidentiality" tab.
- Click on the "Advanced" button to bring up the "Advanced Privacy Settings" window.
- Then tick the box "Ignore automatic cookie management", then select "Refuse" and save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
- In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools", then "Options".
- Select the "Privacy" tab
- Set up the "Retention rules" menu, click on "Use custom settings for history".
- Uncheck the box "accept third party cookies" and save your preferences by clicking "OK".
- In the menu, click on "Settings" and then on "Show advanced settings".
- Select the "Confidentiality" tab and then the "Content settings" menu.
- Tick the box "Block cookies and data from third party sites" and save your preferences by clicking "OK".
- In the menu at the top of the page, click on "Safari", then "Preferences".
- Click on the "Confidentiality" tab.
- Uncheck the "Accept Cookies" box and save your preferences.
If you have any queries relating to this Policy, you may contact email@example.com